- Residential care for 17 people with dementia to help relieve pressure on family caregivers
- Applicants can enjoy day care services
Target Service Users
People with dementia who need residential services, and fulfill the following caring requirements:
- Do not have any serious physical or unstable diseases, such as depending on oxygen therapy, bedridden, recurrent heart disease, etc.
- Do not have any extensive nursing issues, such as Peritoneal Dialysis, nasal feeding, etc.
- People who can eat by mouth and are able to swallow safely, no tube feeding is needed.
- Perform lifting or transfer only requires one person's assistance.
- Do not have any serious disturbance or aggressive behaviors.
(Effective date: 1 September 2019)
|1. Quadruple Room
||Starting at HK$1,075 per day
|2. Twin Room
||Starting at HK$1,285 per day
|3. Ordinary Single Room
||HK$1,600 per day
|4. Full-Size Single Room
||HK$1,735 per day
The above fees include three main meals, one morning snack, one afternoon tea, day care activities and personal care services.
- Applicant should first join a three-day starter programme to assess if he or she is suitable for the service. Please refer to Day Care Service for more details.
- Please apply with a completed application form and enclose copies of a MEF and x-ray report. Submit the application either by fax to 2636 0323 or mail to The Jockey Club Centre for Positive Ageing, 27 A Kung Kok Street, Shatin, N.T.
Download Application Form
* Service charges subject to the latest announcement of JCCPA